Videlogger VL2-SD Features:
- 1 to 3 channel Video overlay, standard PAL or NTSC (HD 1080i available as option with
external overlay boxes, one box required per channel, see VL2-HD datasheet)
- 1 to 3 channel Video logging PAL / NTSC / HD 1080i to H.264 format
- Serial ports and network for flexible decoding of data from ROV and survey
- Put dynamic data from survey/ROV anywhere on overlay. Also logo insertion
- Live realtime video output with overlay. (also preview on PC, but with ca 1sec compression delay)
- Stillpicture snapshot during recording and during playback.
- Realtime mirror logging to client disk or e.g. Network storage.
- Video event log linked directly to video pictures. Video events are typed in by operator, or easy
point&click operation from predefined list.
- Easy retrieval of video clips by double-clicking on video events. Video playback will then start
off exactly at the position where event was linked to the video.
- For PAL/NTSC: Easy production of DVD movies based on selection of events, and timespan for
each event. (IMPORTANT NOTE: H.264 will need to be converted to MPEG2, this can be timeconsuming)
- Also function for Highlight-DVD based on start/stop flags set by operator during recording or
playback. Burn highlight directly to DVD, or export the clips to a highlight archive project
- Video-DVD’s will have DVD-menu with menu-text from related events recorded in
- Removable harddrives for extended storage.